Progress on Geoduck data analysis

So I’ve been working on the new Geoduck data analysis we have, and believe I’ve made progress!

Yesterday I started http://rpubs.com/seanb80/241330. The script should iterate through all of our samples, bringing them to the Methylation and SNP calling by Methyl Extract. I ran it over night and processed ~4.5 samples, so the 53 we have will take a while.

I spent the morning today working on the subsequent parts.

Relatedness from SNPs: http://rpubs.com/seanb80/241561
Merging multiple Methylation files: http://rpubs.com/seanb80/241581

Once this is done, we should have all of the parts to find differentially methylated regions!

Advertisements