Yaamini’s Notebook: Demultiplexing Update 3

My files are done converting!

I uploaded them OWL, so they can be found here.

Emma is going to run pecanpie for us because our lab computers take too long to run the program, and do not allow us to construct our runs the way we want. I sent her the following information:

converted mzML files background proteome revised isolation scheme

Now I sit back and wait for pecanpie to work its magic. I’ll replace the oyster seed .blib I used for Skyline analyses with the .blib this process generates and reanalyze my data.

from the responsible grad student http://ift.tt/2onJKcw
via IFTTT

Advertisements