Grace’s Notebook: July 5, 2017

(1) Today I finished the oyster seed morphology measurements. Link to google doc spreadsheet: here (the separate day measurements are under “Cryotubes” tab). Link to google folder containing measured images: here.

Note*: After two separate attempts at imaging all the seed in Silo 9 Day 13, only 65 were able to measured and counted.

(2) I tried again to image the OA oyster larvae. Goal is to image 100 countable and measurable larvae. This is what it looks like using the dissecting scope:

OAlarvae

I am unsure of the feasibility of getting 100 measurable larvae in one image.

(3) Am starting to look at Geoduck data.

Advertisements