1) Finished staging all of the pictures I took of Laura’s slides and inputed the information into the details section of all of the “low” images on the google drive
2) Identified the tissues on the cassettes that Sam is going to be using based on Laura’s original pictures and her histology key just as I did when I was imaging them. These labeled slides can be lined up with the cassettes to identify which oysters are which!
I took pictures of all the histology slides and cassettes, so I will work on going through and labeling all of Laura’s slides properly to make a usable new key.
3) TO DO LIST FOR THE NEXT WEEK OR SO:
-Stage all of Grace’s post-overwintering histology images and add that information to her google drive.
-Create an excel document with all the oysters from both the post-temperature and post-OA treatments, their, and their maturity stage. This can be used to sort the images and compare treatments/locations.
-Create some example figures for how this information can be sorted in different ways.
-Original cassette orientation/slide matching to create new histology sample key for the post-OA slides.
This To-Do list should allow me to start making observations across treatments!