More borrowed PRTC = All samples prepared
The assay is still going well! Emma brought down some more QC and PRTC for me to use. I added 30 µL of the final acetonitrile solvent to the 10 µL of PRTC + BSA, then added that to the mass spetrometer vial. I will need to replace the QC after about twelve more QC injections. I also added 30 µL more acetonitrile solution into the blank vial. I then diluted the 20 µL of stock PRTC from Emma with 30 µL of the final acetonitrile solvent to make 50 µL of a 0.2 pmol/µL PRTC solution, following this protocol. I then prepared the remainder of my samples and placed them on the second plate of the mass spectrometer. I had to remake O66 because when I tried pipetting 15 µL into the sample vial, there was not enough solution.
Table 1. Sample order on second plate for the first injection.
I took the samples that were on Plate 1 and placed them in the freezer. I then added the order for the Plate 2 samples to the sequence file. Since I have to go to Manchester tomorrow, Emma agreed to help monitor the mass spectrometer. I sent her the plate arrangements for the second injection, and asked her to fun the samples in the same order they were on the plate.
Table 2. Sample order on first plate for the second injection.
Table 3. Sample order on second plate for the second injection.