Last week I tried the bioanalyzer a couple times on tubes numbered 274 and 401.
Things didn’t look so great.
Sam suggested I just try again and also use tubes with very high RNA concentration.
So today I tried with tubes 14 (123.0 ng/mL) and 348 (144.0 ng/mL) (FRP 6144; infected; ambient).
Looks weird again.
Looking at it now, I think I maybe messed it up by selecting “mRNA pico” instead of “Eukaryote_total-RNA”. Will ask Sam to see what’s up.
Will re-do tomorrow.
Points – get points by commenting and reviewing others’ papers and repos!
DIA paper – get Emma over for the next Pubathon meeting (once date and time determined) to talk about next steps and moving forward with the paper.
Crab paper – methods and introduction stuff of whatever I can add
Published S1 Ep7 (Crab Meeting #3)