1 month left in Seattle before shipping off to AU. Here are things that need to be done:
Finish DNR paper
- Finish editing discussion & conclusion
- With newfound knowledge make sure my stats are sound
- Finalize map & plots
- Move all pertinent data/scripts/plots over to new clean repo
2017 Oly paper
- Finish measuring seed @ dock (time consuming, 2-person job) (2017 Oly project)
- Make headway
Transgenerational OA Oly project (using 2017 seed):
- Finish prepping small bags of seed to be deployed in eelgrass bed design
- Figure out logistics for deploying 2017 seed in eelgrass – when to go out, where, when to retrieve – if prior to late September, need to get someone to do this for me.
2018 Oly project
- Collect recruitment data from 2018 Oly project (this wil be completed by 5/24) – image for size if possible.
- Build mesh bags and figure out/execute where to hang my new seed.
- Send remaining histology cassettes off for processing – ASAP.
- Prep for committee meeting
- Send Polydora paper to potential collaborators for feedback
Things that will be on the back burner until I get back, or that an undergrad could do:
2018 Oly project:
- Analyze 2018 Oly histology slides for sex, stage, and observations
- Image frozen larvae and measure for size; focus on those groups that I grew (48 samples)
- Process larval samples for lipid content
- Process gonad samples for lipid & glycogen
2017 Oly project:
- Image frozen larvae from this experiment and use ImageJ to measure size upon release – not sure if this is worth our time, but it could be interesting …
from The Shell Game https://ift.tt/2JZfv6U