Duncan installed pouches of oysters in grow bags for the eelgrass outplant study. Micah and colleagues will pick them up next week. They are holding in the tank that looks like an above-ground swimming pool
I imaged 7wk old post-set from my temp experiment. After today only one more group to image.
And… last water change for this experiment (omg thank god). This is me pulling algae from a carboy, which I did throughout the experiment to avoid ciliates.
Silos are dwindling. At 7 wks I merge the post set singles between replicates, count the set on the silos, then retire 2 of the 3 replicate silos.
Finished by cleaning the back area, then imaging preserved larvae using the fancy abalone microscope and a hemocytometer slide for scale