The last month of this academic year :0
Since I got back from vacation mid-July, I didn’t make a July Goals notebook entry. Here’s an update about what I’ve done the past month + a few weeks!
- I FINISHED AND SUBMITED THIS PAPER BEFORE MY BRAINS EXPLODED!
- Decided to adjust the repository after we get reviewer comments
- Understand the location of DMLs in the genome
- Started a flanking analysis
- Updated the methods section of the paper
- Worked with Mike Riffle to get a gene enrichment website
- Got reviewer comments back on the JSR paper!
- Revised my statistical methods
- Created a new experimental design figure and cross diagram
- Addressed minor comments from both reviewers
- Started addressing comments from Laura and Sam
- Received PAXgene DNA kit for extractions
- Finish addressing reviewer comments and send manuscript back to JSR
- Test DNA extraction protocol
- Extract broodstock DNA
- Finish gene enrichment analysis
- Update methods section
- Write results, discussion, introduction, conclusion…I guess I should finish the paper
- Draft PCSGA talk!
- Fill vacant FINS positions
- Create SEAS microaggression training