Review of last month’s goals
- Quantify remaining RNA with Qubit – complete
- Assess RNA quality via Bioanalyzer on subset of samples – complete
- Concentrate dilute samples. Goal is 500 ng in 5 uL – not done
- Acquire all materials for QuantSeq library prep – complete
- Test protocol on 8 samples (“extra” samples). – in progress
- Identify and reach out to potential new committee members – complete. GSR is Jen Ruesink!
- Read Jackie’s stack of papers, take notes and organize using Evernote – in progress!
- Get study lists from Rick & Steven – in progress. Received from Rick
- Finish simplifying O. lurida temperature/food methods, results and discussion – complete, sent to Steven for review
- sBegin revising, or at least organize thoguhts on, Polydora MS as per discussion with Chelsea & Julieta – not started!
- Review presentation from Aquaculture 2019 for PCSGA. – in progress
- Measure larvae from 2017 OA/T study – complete
## New Goals
- Troubleshoot issues with trial run
- Make headway on preparation of actual samples
- Continue reading to prep for Quals – need to pick up speed
- Get reading list from Steven
- Meet with Jen
- Meet with Krista & Mac re: GRIP
- Can I submit dissertation proposal?
- Oly temp/food
- Revise methods -> discussion based on Steven’s feedback
- Write intro
- Polydora -> redraft (!)
- Maybe get reviewer comments from Ecological Applications? (Not to-do, but something to anticipate)
- NSA quarterly newsletter piece
- Present @ PCSGA
- Figure out Jackie’s scope calibration situation …